Monday, April 7, 2014

Letter #75

Another week has gone by....

No worries Daddy, I have also been avoiding talking about me coming home. I appreciate you holding it back! haha. I was a little worried for a little bit that you didn't love me, and you were not excited! haha Only because Melissa has been talking about it for months! haha! To be honest, I am VERY  much torn. I have such mixed emotions with returning home, it is completely bittersweet for me!:) I am more excited than I can possibly put into words to see everyone! I have missed everyone so much. Being away from friends and family has helped me realize that YOU are my rock and my support! I love you guys so much! I can't wait to be around you again! I am so thankful for all I have been given. I truly know that I am blessed!
However, there is a part of me does not  want to leave all this behind! For the past year and half THIS has been my life! I have not had to focus on myself, and i have been able to serve The Lord! I have allowed myself to "get lost in the service of others". I am honestly terrified of my next chapter in my life! For the last year a half I got to leave all the worldly worries behind, like school and work and figuring out my LIFE. Now it is time to figure all of that stuff out! ;/
Our mission is doing this new training...
It is called P.M.T.C. (post missionary training center) We set goals and make plans for the future. haha. They do this so we don't end up like the missionary on that movie The R.M. HAHAH so..... 
One of my goals has to do with going to the temple. :) So, Mommy are you ready? You are speaking to a missionary who has not gone in over a year and a half! I miss the temple so much!! Mommy- I am so ready! I can't wait to go back to the temple :) I want to go weekly AT LEAST  for the first month or two home. :) That is one of the first things I want to do! After I hug and kiss everyone of course!:) 
This week I have been having to think about what I want to do once I am home. It is scary because doing this is making it so real to me! I'm really coming home! :( Like I said before- It is bittersweet :( So now I am having to think and plan things out. Now that it is time to be going back, I don't feel ready. It honestly hasn't hit me quite yet. I have been trying not to think about it to much. I really want to stay focused and in the now. I also want to really enjoy what time I have left. Once I am home I will need your help! :) Mommy and Daddy I want to sit down with you especially and make some plans! :) I hope that is alright! 

To answer your question Daddy; YES I can talk on the 20th! :) I will start writing my talk now because I know I won't have time once I'm home and have kids and siblings around. I won't want to spent time away from everyone anyway! Sadly, things have not changed in the regard that I still hate speaking! So you may want to get someone that could fill my empty time! Like you or Mommy! And I'll have to look through your files for a couple of good stories :) I wish could do like Elder Scott who has his grandma write his talks for him! haha.
Let the missionaries know that I can not wait to help them out! Whoever they need help with, or need fellow shipping. I am their girl! :) Do you know if there are any Sister Missionaries in our Stake that I could go out with? I really want to go out with the missionaries once I am home! If they need anyone for sitting in on lessons or to give rides! Idk?  
General Conference was so good! I know exactly what you mean Daddy, I have been preparing questions the last couple of years too. Just things I have been pondering, and I always receive answers! I love hearing from our living prophet! Every talk seemed to have the theme of courage and staying strong in the faith. We truly are in the last day! We need to prepare ourselves to meet our maker! I loved Elder Holland's talk on Saturday, and you never can go wrong with Uncle Andersen! :) Then on Sunday Elder Uchtdorf never fails! I thought Elder Ballard's was prefect for a missionary :) I loved Elder Stevenson's message too!
 As always, I am running short on time, and I still need to write the Mission President! :/ Sorry! 
I love you guys!!
God be with you until we meet again! :)
I cant wait for my give blood shirts, Daddy!  :) I just love them! However I am more excited for the hugs and kisses :) Love you guys so much!!!!  And I miss you more than I could ever explain, or put into words! haha :)

Love, Sister Sharon Andersen
 getting really excited to eat healthy...
 haha
 cute shoes...
 adorable right!?
 These are from a book called "A Little Book of Missionary Reminders"


Cute Huh!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment