Monday, February 11, 2013

Letter #15


 DEAR FAMILY!!!
This has been a great week!! I am really starting to see the work moving forward, and our efforts seem to be starting to pay/kick off. A lot has happened in a week. We just set a baptism date with one of our investigators for this Saturday!! :) Sister Westberg and I are SO EXCITED! The investigators name is Jessica, she was the referral we got from another set of Elders... (they gave it to us because she lived in our area yyaaayyy!!) She was already taught all the lessons before in Arizona, and had previously had a date set to be baptized, but ended up moving to Florida and lost contact with the Elders back home. She recently ran into these Elders and said she wanted to get back into the L.D.S. Church. The funny thing is after she meet the elders again (the ones in Florida) she started praying that they needed to send sisters to teach her :) So the very next day WE show up at her door; as a answer to her prayers. :) I LOVE THAT!!  It's just shows me, and is a testimony builder, that people being placed in our path that are prepared and ready. :) It also teaches me about how Heavenly Father is the perfect planner.  He plans everything out perfectly; and has a endless amount of back up plans too. :D
The Elders in Arizona did a great job teaching her, but she just said she really wanted Sisters to come teach her, :) so this week we've been working with her a lot, and helping preparing her. :) So attached a picture of her so you guys can see her and not have to wait until next week. (Sorry, pictures didn't show up.)
We will take a ton of pictures on Saturday. By the way talking about pictures, you never answered my question can I send you my memory card? The Rays got me another memory card for Christmas; but I don't know if you can upload them to the computer or not? I think I can send those in a regular letter, because it is flat. I would have to go to the post office to send my flash drive. idk?? (= I don't know) Just let me know, either way I'll send something with a ton pictures from Mary and Jessica's baptism next Monday. :  The other picture is for Grandma and Grandpa Smith :) Please forward to her and tell her thank you for my watch I LOVE IT!!!!

THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!! FIRST TO THE FELLER FAMILY FOR THE CUTE CARD AND MONEY! ( I can definitely buy myself a nice lunch with that) AND NEXT TO THE RAYS FOR MY GIFT CARD!  I'M THINKING I'M GOING TO SAVE THAT FOR IF I EVER GET SHORT ON MONEY. :)THEN TO GRANDMA AND GRANDPA ANDERSEN FOR YOUR NICE CARD AND LETTER. :) I JUST LOVE HEARING THE UPDATES ON HOW EVERYBODY IS DOING PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING :)!!! AND AGAIN THANK YOU MOMMY AND DADDY FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY SPECIAL EVEN FROM SO FAR AWAY. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!!!!!

I am really starting to feel more at home here in Naples, Florida!!! I am starting to get the hang of things and love the work!!! I think you have heard it before, but the companion you have makes a  huge difference! I'm going to say it again I love Sister Westberg!!! I can totally be myself with her and she understands me. I feel like we're such a good team. I realized the other day she reminds me a lot of Melissa :D  I think that is why I like her so much! They both have the same sense of humor which makes me so HAPPY. :) She is kinda my little piece of home for me. (In a good way I mean) I hope that make sense? Well I'm running out of time. :( LOVE YOU ALL!!! YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS ALWAYS!!! 
TILL WE MEET AGAIN :)

SISTER SHARON ANDERSEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment