Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Letter # 60

Dear Family,
 
Sorry my e-mail is way short this week. I am just really excited to see you guys and can't wait to talk with you online. I will tell you all about what has going on then. I can't wait to see you all on Christmas :) :) I miss and love you guys so much!!! Let me know when you hear from Elder Andersen (Preston) so we can get things figured out! I would really like to see and talk with him even if it's just for a little bit. I will be at my WML (ward mission leader) house at 4-ish my time. So that would be 1 your time, i think. :) I am thinking I can get on anytime after that. (he also said if we need to we could move it earlier to see Preston too, that would be fine also? So just let me know :)  Also, President said we can e-mail tomorrow too to confirm Christmas plans. I'll get on sometime tomorrow morning... 

I'm so excited for skyping with everyone, but I am also nervous! I am just worried I am going to be crying the whole time. I miss you guys so much! I feel so excited that I can be with Sister Calder for Christmas!! We have got some plans to make, and it really sounds like fun. I think it will help not get so home sick this holiday. 

All of the picture I sent were on the beach. They were from our Christmas Conference this year :) It was so much fun!!!! 

WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thank you for all you do!! God be with you till we meet again! :) Can't wait to see you soon! 

Sister Sharon Andersen 
 getting her nails on...
 doing her missionary study in a hammock...
 Sister Calder and Sister Andersen TOES
 ADORABLE sisters in Florida!
 all the adorable sisters in Florida.
 haha
 Sister Andersen and Sister Calder

 Sister Andersen and Sister Calder THIS Christmas 2013 and Summer 2013
                                                                                The Sisters and the Elders

No comments:

Post a Comment