Monday, February 25, 2013

Letter #17


 Dear family!
I just wanted to send a couple pictures before I ran out of time :) because that always happens....and those are from Sister Westberg's camera (because my camera died) at Jessica's baptism. :(  But she was nice enough to let me steal some pictures from hers.  I'm planning on sending my SD card today...but I wanted to make sure you get some pictures from Jessica's baptism.
And the other pictures -- I just want to start sending more pictures of Florida so you guys can see how beautiful it is. :)  That picture is from a pretty crazy day!!!  Everything was falling through; even our dinner appointment fell through. :(  So we ended up going to Subway (thank you family for the gift cards; definitely putting those to good use) and we just rode by and had to go back and take a picture because it's so pretty.  That's one thing I've learned and really appreciate about Sister Westberg -- she's very go-with-the flow and doesn't let things upset her.  She really, really helps me when I'm starting to freak out.  It's hard now because I'm the trainer and am trying to show her and... really we're just learning together because there's so much I don't know. 
But I'm starting to get sad because this transfer is almost over because it's only 5 weeks instead of 6.  And I keep getting the feeling that I'm not staying in Naples much longer and that I'm going to get a new companion because we're having too much fun. :)  And because there are 21 sisters coming out in this transfer.....can you believe it?  So in the next couple transfers, it's going to be about even sisters to elders :) which is very exciting!!!  Of that 21, nine (9) Spanish sisters are coming out and I think we only have 6 total Spanish sisters....so we don't know how they're going to get everyone trained.  Some sisters might be training 2 sisters, some might have to be trained by English sisters...we don't know.  President said some sisters are going to be training after only 5 weeks!! which is crazy :/  I was scared enough training after 12 weeks.
So Sister Westberg and I keep trying to guess what they're going to do with all the new sisters. I'm really hoping I get to spend at least another transfer with Sister Westberg or that they add another sister to us so we're a  trio  :)  But we won't know until next week.  Transfer calls happen on Saturday morning; so next week I guess we'll all find out.  I'll keep you updated!!!
BTW, Mommy, did you get my letter????  I hope it got to you on time :)  And please let me know when you get it.  Sorry, it's nothing big.  I should have asked weeks in advance what you wanted but i didn't -- sorry.  I want to hear all about your birthday in next letter!!  I hope you have an amazing birthday!!!  I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! AND MISS YOU ALWAYS, I wish I could be there; UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!!
Sister Sharon Andersen







No comments:

Post a Comment