Monday, March 4, 2013

Letter #18


Dear Family!!!

This week has been crazy so much to tell you and NEVER enough time :( I guess i will start with the question mommy send me :) 
1- Know any more about the transfers?- Yes :) 

2- Do you have a new address yet? (Will need to know ASAP so we can send you the tape of Preston getting his call!) - For the time being we are still in the same apartment. :( Our background checks got denied! Can you believe it? Who has a better credit score than the church? ;) Just Kidding! We got denied because we couldn't say/guaranty that we be there for a year. :( It is OK we are going to keep looking at other places to rent. Right now our apartment is in a pretty crappy place...It is super south for our area and we don't have many members by us. The cherry on top is that there is a ton of construction where we live. It's actually kinda scary to ride our bike by that area. I should take pictures so you can understand. (Maybe NOT because I think it would freak mom out a little bit) ....send a tape? Couldn't you record it on your camera or something because I kinda want to see Preston's face when he opens it... and you could just send it in an email??? I can just rent some headphones from the Library. Just let me know. :) 

3- So are you getting a new companion? Getting to train two people at one? (We all want to know!!) I'm going to be in a trio!!! We are getting another sister! :) I'm so excited!! I get to be with Sister Westberg for another 6 weeks :) We are both super excited. I kept getting the feeling that I was going to leave, but honestly I think I was just preparing myself for the worst. I am not ready to leave Naples yet. I love it here!!! I'm honestly just starting to get the hang of things :) However, some of the Elders in our district said "Once you get comfortable, that is when they move you!" :( So I don't know.... but I am staying for at least another 6 weeks :) I can't wait to meet the new sister :) We are picking her up on Tuesday... wait... that is tomorrow!!! I think we have to leave at like 3 or 4 in the morning again; but it's worth it!@! I don't know anything about her yet, but you will find out in my next letter. The same member is driving us up to Tampa so maybe she'll send a picture of the three of us so you don't have to wait until Monday!!?? I guess we will see. I'm super duper excited! I'm praying for her daily! I'm a little worried... I don't know anything about her; even though I love her already! I really don't want her to feel left out since Sister Westberg and I get along so well. I just hope and pray she's fun and ready to for a good time! Because missionary life is crazy!! You have to make it fun, you make the best of what you are given. Just like the quote mommy has at home on the tile "Life is to be ENJOYED not just Endured!!" 

4- Tell dad that I can re-do your room? The guy is holding me back! He does not believe me that you said I could do what I want with your room and if you don't like it, you can change it when you get back. ( I think that you are going to love it! BTW)- Thank You Daddy for keeping your end of the bargain :) Yes, I did tell mom she can do whatever to the room. I totally trust her taste :) Where do you think I got mine from? :D But again; Please don't throw away my stuff, none of my clothes please! A lot of money went into buying those ;) and I wouldn't want to do that again. 


Sounds like you had an awesome Birthday Mom!!! I'm so glad! I can't wait to see the kitchen! Please take before and after pictures! :) How long did they say it was going to take? Hopefully not to long... So I totally blanked and didn't send a card to Kimmy or Preston yet!! I'm a horrible auntie/sister... Sorry!!! Good thing I bought something for Kimmy before I left! :) Some jewelry  I think?? And your next birthday I'll buy you double to make up for it! :) Preston; what did you say you wanted from Florida??  Gator or Dolphin's shirt or hat? Sorry i'm lame. HAPPY LATE B-DAY!!!! Well I am running out of time. :( LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! Pray for you always! Till we meet again!

Sister Sharon Andersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment