Monday, May 20, 2013

Letter #29


Hello family!!
How's everyone? Yeah, I know what you mean!  I'm still on a high from talking and getting to see everyone :), but I forgot to thank mom for sharing her time with everyone. :) I really enjoyed getting to see everyone on Google chat. I felt bad it took forever to get it finally working, but at least I got to see everyone. :)
 
And one thing Crystal said really got me thinking. Next time I get to talk with everyone won't be until Christmas :/ which is kinda crazy. But time is going by so fast,  it will be here before long. :) Everyone says once you hit a year that time goes twice as fast....so next year will be a little different with Preston serving as well. Hopefully we'll be able to work it out with each other's schedule. 
 
Another thing I didn’t think of until Melissa brought it up, she wrote me this week and reminded me I won't be seeing Preston for 3 years!! Which is crazy! I mean, I knew when I was saying bye to him it would probably be that long, but...that's a long time. He's going to be so big by the time he gets back :(  Speaking of that...can someone send me more info on Preston's mission? :) I want to hear all about it. I don’t know much about Texas. All I know is everything is bigger there :)
 
But anyways, I know it will all be worth it in the end and that Preston's going to be a great missionary!! He gets along with most everyone and has a great personality that I think people will be naturally drawn too :)
 
Anyways :)...this has been a crazy but slow week. We had appointments fall through all week!  :( The couple of investigators we are currently working with, have just had a busy week and couldn’t meet with us.
One of our investigators is in and out of the hospital, and we could only meet with her once this week. She's kinda interesting...but I’ve learned that we all are :) and that you need to remember that we're all brothers and sisters of our Heavenly Father.
 
I forget which conference talk it was.... but to always try to imagine everyone in white? :) That really helps, too. I mean, we're all on earth to be tested, and we're all doing to best we can. We're all holding on the iron rod, and we're all in different stages. It's just about doing what we can and to keep moving forward, even if it's just baby steps :)
 
 We're also trying to set a date with another one of our investigators, but I’m worried she's becoming an “eternal–gator” (an eternal investigator) cause she knows it's all true. It’s just helping her to commit to a date and really sticking to it.
So this week went by really SLOW with a LOT of tracking. But then at the same time, I can’t believe we’re so close to this transfer being over. We're getting transfer calls on Saturday:/ , so I’m most likely staying cause I haven't finished 12 weeks with Sister Calder...but you never know. :)  Well, I’ll let everyone know as soon as I can. :) I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! 
 
Sister Sharon Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment