Monday, July 22, 2013

Letter #38

Dear family!
I'm glad to hear everything ran smoothly for you guys at the family reunion!! Sounded like you both had a good time :) Can't wait till the next one where we get to see all the family :)

Love that mom stayed inside and sewed :) Don't worry mommy; you'll get your shopping buddy back next family reunion :)
So Brooksville is great!!! I'm starting to meet more of the families we're teaching and getting to know the members better..... the work here is so great! We get in with more people :)  I think it's because it's a little more country small town :) We get in with more people.  Everyone is so sweet :) And hopefully pictures will be coming later today, so you can see what I'm talking about.......still trying to work something out tho :)
This week has been really great :) long, tiring, and hard but always good :)......Sister O and I have been getting along great. And we are starting to really warm up to each other and  get to know each other better...and she been teaching me a lot! I'm really trying to learn and grow and change. And i see her trying to change and better herself

And i look back from where i started...... and i honestly thought I'd be farther along where I'm at in my mission. I really want to change and become a better person.....i want to represent Christ and i want people to recognize me as his servant. Sister O and I have been asking our selves a lot lately: "if Christ was here, how would he treat the people and families we're teaching?" We're kinda struggling with being patient with some of people we're teaching. We want them to progress and move forward..but they seem to be hitting a wall, and are stuck where they're at.... One family is struggling with gaining a testimony of the Book or Mormon and another we can't get back to church :/ ...but I'm continually trying to love the work and people and do my best! And I know that the Lord will take care of all things :) 

I know I've changed, and i feel it in myself.......but i can't ALWAYS see it. I still feel like i just started and don't know everything. And i know we'll never know everything. But i just wish i was better, you know? 
Well....those are just some worries that are going thru right now....I've realized how short of time i have to focus all my effect and attention in serving. I just want to do my best!
I want to thank the whole family for all they do!! I love you guys so much :0 and am so thankful for all that i have. That i was born into this family and into the gospel. I know it's the reason why i'm so happy :) I'm thankful that we can all be together forever !!!

Well, i love you all! and i'm trying to send some pictures later today :) I love you and thank you for all you do and for all the support and help :D
God be with you till we meet again :) LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Love, Sister Sharon Andersen 
letterz3

No comments:

Post a Comment